Welcome Back
Home » , » Breakfast with eggs on toast

Breakfast with eggs on toast

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 13:34

What should be the breakfast? I am sure that in this respect there are many theories! Especially among nutritionists. Someone thinks calories, someone is focused on the glycemic index, someone on the fat content of foods that make up the first meal. And I - just on other things.
What is it? On the palate. The mood. Although I do not eat breakfast takes a couple of minutes after you wake up, you still can not say that it was breakfast - the beginning of the day. And I want to make it enjoyable. I want to enjoy it.
I think the time will come more severe restrictions in terms of nutrition. Especially, the disease is known to be younger. Now, guided by the saying "eat until eaten." Of course, within reason.
Cooking breakfast this prompted me to book "Food without rules. Simple principles of good cuisine "(I will write a review about it when finish reading). There's no this recipe. But one of the chapters devoted to the balls. After reading it I want to prepare dishes based on this ingredient)) So ...

Necessary products (3 portions)

- 6 eggs
- 6 slices white bread
- 80 g butter
- 150 grams of cheese

When applying:

- Parsley
- Mayonnaise
- Mustard

Preparation:

Raw eggs washed, flooded with water and put it on the gas. After 3-4 minutes after boiling cool, Gulf of cold water.
Bread fry in a pan with butter. Loaf I was high, so I cut off the top of the pieces to form the desired size. Fry in two passes.
Laid out in the form of toast.
Top - butter pieces.
In the center - peeled eggs, cooked boiled.
Finely grated cheese priporoshit and eggs, bread and free area.
In a preheated 200 'oven submit the form.
After 5 minutes, took out.
Serve portions - each with 2 toast with a bit of mustard and mayonnaise. Garnish with parsley leaves. This breakfast is not only delicious, but also generates the perfect mood for the whole day! ;)
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий