Welcome Back
Home » , » Quick soup pea flakes

Quick soup pea flakes

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 13:37

I really like pea soup, but do not like to cook it from a single pea. All these procedures are soaking, prolonged cooking evoke me sad. And I found an alternative - pea soup pea flakes.
Peas very useful and indulge in his hand I do not want. But not to wait 2 hours until peas would get wet, I found an excellent replacement to whole peas - pea flakes.
My soup has another name - "Remains autumn luxury." He and the color of autumn, and last autumn tomatoes tossed in a dressing.
And the kids called him "Orange mood" - not for nothing that he's so delicious, warm and fragrant.
So warm and easy recipe pea soup today I want to share with you, readers of yum-yum;)
Let winter rages outside, and on the table steaming hot soup;)

To prepare the soup, I took the following ingredients:

- Pea flakes - 200g
- Kartofel- 4 pcs.
- Morkov- 1 pc.
- Luk- 2 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2-3 pcs.

For the filling:

- Garlic - 2 zubochka
- Dill
- Salt and pepper



Products are designed for 3 liters of water.
These are the flakes I found in the store. I liked the fact that quickly boiled soft.
Put water on the fire. Clean the potatoes, onions and carrots.
When boiled water down there cut potatoes and a glass flakes.
Meanwhile, sliced ​​onions and carrots rubbed.
All fry in a pan in sunflower oil.
Add the tomatoes.
Filling of cooked garlic, dill, pepper and salt.
All mixed up and gave the soup simmer for another 5 minutes. For crackers took sliced ​​bread and dry it in the oven.
Quick pea soup is ready.
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий