Welcome Back
Home » » Chicken salad with apple

Chicken salad with apple

Written By Unknown on суббота, 14 февраля 2015 г. | 09:16

Time is running out, a little more - and guests come to us, so I look interesting recipes of salads, which are not yet ready.
In this salad, in general, there is nothing exotic or supernatural, but the composition I liked, and I decided to try.

Ingredients: 1 chicken breast, 1 apple, 3 eggs, 150 grams of cheese, sour cream 50 g, 50 g of mayonnaise.

Chicken breast in advance boil and allowed to cool. I usually put the cooked meat in the refrigerator to make it there permanently, then cut the chicken into cubes smooth enough, and they do not disintegrate into fibers.
Also boil eggs in advance, the remaining ingredients may be prepared in the process.
Recently, I really like the fed-batch, in the rings are exquisite salads are obtained. This salad I also did in the ring.
The first layer is a chicken. Filling in this salad from a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream, the taste of it becomes more tender, but then as you like, and you can leave one thing. Layers can promazyvat or pre-mix the ingredients with the dressing and then put.
I mix since I mayonnaise home to mesh it is necessary to lay the culinary syringe, which is not very convenient.
In the second layer we bullseye, grated. I usually store apples for salad cleared.
The third layer - cheese, grated, too.
Since I can not imagine salads without ornaments from the egg I cut the flowers and left a piece of yolk for midway. In the salad we go whites and yolks separately, which also need to grate.
Fourth layer - the yolk.The last layer - protein.
Now remove the ring, that's a salad - a little white, nezhnenko. Several flowers for decoration - and you're done. The taste of his wonderful, sweet and sour, sweet.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий