Welcome Back
Home » » Corn-lemon cookies

Corn-lemon cookies

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 12:14

This cookie recipe I found on the internet, when I once again wanted to bake tea is something unusual. Honestly, I was just wondering what happens when you combine corn grits, lemon taste and aroma of ginger in a dessert? Therefore, I hasten to share with you my impressions.

To prepare the corn-lemon cookies (about 20 pieces) need the following ingredients:
flour - 125 g
corn grits - 50 g
baking powder - 1 tsp.
salt - 1 pinch
ground ginger - 1/4 tsp.

Sugar - 150 g
butter - 90g
egg - 1 pc.
grated lemon peel - 1 tbsp


In the recipe for cookies is proposed to use corn grits, not flour. I have cereal was quite large, and I decided it further grind in a coffee grinder. Otherwise, it would have remained too hard and did not have time to progotovitsya, because the very biscuits are baked very quickly.
Butter, softened at room temperature, I was triturated with sugar until smooth.
Add to them an egg and again whipped, to get the tender, the air mass.
Put in a lot of lemon zest, grated on a fine grater.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, corn grits, baking powder, salt and ginger.
Combine the two mixtures and mix well.
Cover the baking tray with baking paper, do not grease it with oil. Shaped balls of dough (each with a volume of about 1 tbsp. Spoon) and put them on paper at a distance of at least 5 cm apart, slightly priplyuschivaya.
Bake the cookies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. In the process of baking cookies balls turn into lepeshechkah.
Taste cookie I liked! It is sweet, soft and very fragrant. The only negative - grains of corn still felt, so I had an idea: maybe it is better to use corn flour instead of cereals?
But it seems that this circumstance only confused me alone. Dispersed cookies literally 5 minutes, not even having time to cool down. All pets are very satisfied, and I do regret that I did such a small portion.
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий