Welcome Back
Home » » Savory cheese filling for tartlets (sandwich weight)

Savory cheese filling for tartlets (sandwich weight)

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 08:31

Jullia Thank for Recipe!
In my opinion, tartlets are a great snack. Fast, easy, beautiful and delicious! What else is needed? :)
Also, I love the dough. In this case, all that is required - select good tartlets, because across different too.
I used those whose taste has been verified. They are quite high, while not very deep. Therefore, the filling is better generously impose high))
Deciding to make the filling of cheese, somehow I come across very often sweet options. I do not argue, they can also be very tasty, but I pursued a very different purpose - namely good snacks to wine and sweet dessert I went alone.
So I finally settled on a suitable variant which tasted, approved by all without exception. They want to share with you!

Ingredients:

- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 80-100 g butter
- A handful of walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A little fresh dill
- A mixture of peppers
- A pinch of salt

Preparation:

Fractions nuts. You can chop them finely with a knife, but you can knead in a mortar, as I did. Some of them I was crushed almost into flour, and some - just fine.
Squeezing through a garlic press. Salt, pepper. Better to use freshly ground pepper, so get filling fragrant. I used a mixture of white, pink, green, and black pepper.
Rub the garlic with salt and pepper. I then again it was easier to make a mortar and pestle.
Combine nuts and garlic mass. We spread her cottage cheese, softened butter, chop fresh dill. Fat cottage cheese to take such fillings do not recommend. I had a 9%. If the calorie for you does not matter, you can take and fatter.
Knead thoroughly until homogenous mass. Everything - it's ready!
Now it can be used differently. Three options that I like the most:
1. Put weight on the bread slices, dried in a hot oven or fried in a pan (again without oil). As a result - great sandwiches!
2. Cut out wheat, rye bran bread or small pieces of square or round shape. You can fry. Top with the cooked mass. We get delicious canapes!
3. And less troublesome option that, in addition, always looks lively - tartlets!
With any kind of filling tartlets I seem to be much tastier if they stand up and thoroughly soaked. Therefore it is better to dump them in advance.
And what kinds of savory fillings for tartlets cook more often you?
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий