Welcome Back
Home » » Horseradish with raspberries

Horseradish with raspberries

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 19:18

Sometimes mixing seemingly incongruous flavors gives a surprising result. I use it for a long time, and herring under a fur coat , which added red currant jelly or orange salad with onions - have long been common dish in my family, however, it is surprising, and then the full adoption of the guests.
Horseradish sauce with raspberries was prepared for the first time. I have already told how lucky we were with this "biting" roots. If you are going to cook the hell, I did not think particularly wise, because the most common options - a regular table horseradish and horseradish with beets.
Together with horseradish we brought a lot of raspberries, I wondered, if not add it in horseradish, apples and oranges because it adds ... Imagine my surprise when I found that this recipe actually exists, not only in my fantasies. Reinvent the wheel did not have to use ready-made recipe.

Ingredients: 200 g of horseradish, 200 g raspberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tbsp wine vinegar.

As usual, the cooking process starts with horseradish soaking it, unless it is started to prepare as soon as dug.
Horseradish clean from the skin, in my opinion, it's best to scrape. Purified horseradish cut pieces to make it easier to grind in a blender or food processor. By the way, these two technical devices for preparation of horseradish most suitable because, while it is crushed, thicket closed and the smell is not hit in the nose.
Generally cry probably have little, because the bowl combine still have to discover.
Raspberries sorted out, if the net, you can not wash. Her need to scroll to the mashed potatoes.
Mix the raspberry puree and chopped horseradish, add the sugar and vinegar.
And you can not imagine what it's yummy! At first it seems that just eat pureed raspberries, then there is the sharpness of horseradish - not the one that catches the breath and soft, spicy.
First I fuck on the jars laid out.
He was not so long kept, as usual, so dress the fish, I got the hell and immediately try ... This I have to tell apart! In general, did not notice how the hell with raspberries they quickly disappeared refrigerator. But there was good and the meat, and the hen, and even to the shrimp can ...
And finally, a little funny about this sauce. Along with the recipe I found online: "How the hell have with raspberries?" How about this meeting laughed! Only one response was competently "with aristocratic appearance. Awesome sauce! "And I fully agree.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий