Welcome Back
Home » » With sorrel sauce

With sorrel sauce

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 19:14

How much do you have in your arsenal of dishes from sorrel? For me personally, there was only one - sorrel soup (or, in Ukrainian borscht). Sorrel soup my son can eat almost every day, so I close this green in jars for the winter.
Then I fantasy about the sorrel will not stretched. No ... remember ... even baked cakes ...
I recently brought a large package of sorrel, and I wanted to see what had prepared in other countries. I went for ideas for your favorite French sites. Wow! There's repertoire of dishes is much wider. Learned a bunch of ideas, now I will cook and share with you.
The first thing I started - sorrel sauce. I grabbed for it, first, because the recipe and its composition, it seemed to me attractive, and secondly, I saw how widely application of this sauce (to salmon, to the bird, to the vegetables). So, for the cause!

Ingredients: 1 bunch of sorrel, 100 ml white wine, 1 onion, 250 ml cream, 150 ml chicken broth, 50 g butter, salt and pepper.

We cut the onion into small pieces. French advantageously used for this purpose shallots, it juicy and tender onion, however, we do not change his bow, because the shallots do not have.
Sorrel sorted out, remove cuttings, leaves thoroughly washed and shinkuem across the leaves.
Onions and pour wine at a very high heat cook it until soft.
Pour the broth, cream (I have 20% - the fatter, so tasty), add salt and pepper, and bring to a boil, reduce the heat does not, the liquid is boiled twice.
When the liquid is boiled down and thickened, put sorrel, literally two minutes give him a brew and change the color, add the butter and remove the sauce from the heat.
It remains only to bring a blender until smooth sauce - and a lot of them can be refilled any of delicious dishes.
On the application of the sauce, I will write in the future, while only say that I have this sauce so many times tried with a spoon, that there are very few, and immediately had to prepare a second crop.
Try it, I assure you, you will be shocked by its exquisite taste.

SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий