Welcome Back
Home » » Guacamole avocado with chicken and chips from lavash

Guacamole avocado with chicken and chips from lavash

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 19:35

By avocado I have long been a weakness, since the days of his vegetarianism. Firstly, because it is very nutritious. And secondly, because from it you can cook a very tasty and healthy snacks - guacamole.
The basis of the Mexican guacamole is pyurirovannaya Avocado. But to him the perfect combination and many other products. You can make this dish vegetarian, adding tomatoes or peppers. But at the moment I prefer more generous version with chicken.
And there I love it with crunchy and healthy homemade chips. And from all of this turns out rather not even a snack, and a separate dish.

For the preparation of 2 servings gukamole need the following ingredients:
1 avocado
2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice
about 100 grams of boiled chicken
mayonnaise - on request
Salt - to taste

Chips will need the ingredients in any amount:
- Thin pita
- Salt
- Dried dill and parsley (or any other herb)
- Ground paprika
- Olive (or any vegetable) oil


My avocado, cut into 2 halves, remove seeds, carefully take out the flesh with a spoon.
Juice of a lemon. It must be immediately added to the avocado pulp otherwise instantly acquire an ugly brown. But I use lemon for taste, because it gives a pleasant acidity.
For pyurirovaniya can use blederom, but this time I was lucky: the fruit was very juicy and tender. So I just bruised it with a fork.
Connecting mashed avocado, shredded chicken and mayonnaise, I salt to taste.
The list of ingredients I indicated that mayonnaise is used as desired, since it is possible to do without it. In fact, in the classic guacamole recipe it is not included, but I was with him familiar. I can not overcome his addiction detrimental mayonnaise :)
For pita chips cut into small triangles or squares.
I grease them with oil using a brush. Sprinkle with paprika, dried herbs and salt and bake for 5-7 minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
By gentle guacamole crispy chips fit could not be better!
Posted guacamole in the remaining avocado halves.
Bon Appetite!

SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий