Welcome Back

Folding of potatoes

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 18:34

Potatoes and chicken - the clear favorite in our family, so we have on the table, they appear often. However, this love did not fade, I try each time to cook from them something new.
Today, I treat yourself (nice to cook something tasty!) And family (nice to eat something tasty!) Rather original dish - accordion potato.

So, for its preparation you need to take:

- Potatoes: 2 pcs. on the hungry family member and 1 pc. on a small, but quite voracious toddler, in general, I took 5 large tubers
- Chicken fillet 70-100 g
- Brisket 70-100 g
- Butter 50-100 g
- Salt, spices
- Stretch. butter (for greasing the pan)

Number of fillet and I corrected the brisket, because my initial calculation was incorrect. I took 200-250 g and I half remained.

Preparation

Wash and peel the potatoes.
Boil the chicken and cut very finely.
Bacon cut into small cubes.
Melt the butter.
Combine chicken, bacon, salt and spices, add to the weight of half the butter.
Potatoes, cut into slices, not dorezaya through. On the other hand cut off a little to the potato was stable.
The gap between the circles to dump weight of chicken and brisket.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle the top with butter.
Put in the oven for 50-60 minutes. If the potatoes are very large, then you need longer.

Note
1. potatoes for this dish and take a big flat.
2. I do not salted potatoes, due to filling it was quite salty. But be guided by your own taste. Perhaps you prefer a more savory.
3. If you have stuffing still remains, you can, as I do with her omelet.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий