Welcome Back
Home » , » Dietary chicken pie

Dietary chicken pie

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 18:23

Good evening to all readers Alimero! Today I want to tell you about the recipe is very tasty cake! I'm sure it will appeal to all lovers of chicken!
It all started with the fact that I wanted to make something of the curds. I began to think, to sort out the recipes. Honestly, I never thought, I combined at least once in any dish with chicken cheese. I think that still is not.
However, this idea has attracted me very much and I decided to try it! I was very pleased with the result, so I can not share it with you :))

Necessary ingredients:

- 300 g chicken
- 300 grams of cottage cheese
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 0.5 teaspoon of potato starch
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- A mixture of peppers
- Vegetable oil for greasing


I started with the grinding oatmeal. First, you need to select the usual cereal - not fast food. Secondly, grind in any convenient way (for me this is, as always, a mortar and pestle).
Instead of flakes can take oat or wheat bran. In any case, the component with the use of flour to replace us, because the cake diet.
Cottage cheese combine with eggs. For a less caloric options can take low-fat cottage cheese. I prefer 9% surge, he most like me.
Add istolchёnnye flakes and stir again.
Pour salt, soda, starch, grind pepper mixture.
Mix well to spices and baking powder evenly distributed.
Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, squeeze the garlic through a press. Add a previously prepared mass.
Stir, put in shape, greased with vegetable oil.
Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at a temperature 180'S.
Ready to cut the cake in the usual way or cut pieces of any shape you like.
In cheese cake itself is not felt. For me it's not a plus and not a minus, just a fact. The main thing is that while eating only one thought: "How delicious!"))
It turns out tender and flavorful dish, besides satisfying and the most useful!
Have you tried in any dish combine chicken with cheese?
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий