Welcome Back
Home » , , » Rolls of pita bread with chicken and processed cheese

Rolls of pita bread with chicken and processed cheese

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 18:40

On yum-yum I occasionally see recipes rolls of pita. I used to do them, but over the past few months, never. Today, my husband reminded of this yummy, and I decided to cook. At the same time, and photographed everything, for once! )) I've already wrote that whole summer I did not want pictures of recipes, although the weather has just been favorable: sunny, light!
That's really all the same wonderful human nature! All summer it was sunny, but did not want to take pictures. And when the autumn after a series of rain and even snow appeared a glimpse of the sun, took it almost as a sign from above to photograph. )))


For the preparation you need to take:

- Pita - 2 pcs.
- Chicken - 0.25 kg
- Cream cheese - 1 pc. (I have a tasteful mushrooms)
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - almost the whole pack
- Garlic - 1-2 cloves
- Soy sauce - to taste (I 1 tbsp. L. Took, because I try everything nedosalivat)
- Vegetable oil

Preparation of rolls of pita

The first step is to do chicken, it comes to the longest availability. Wash, fry it in vegetable oil. You can not fire, and extinguished.
Cool and chop fillet.
Cook hard boiled eggs put. Then cool, peel and grate.
When I put the eggs in cold water, always bob their shells in several places, while they are easy to clean.
Cheese to put on 20 minutes in the freezer, and then released from the packaging and grate.
Garlic clean, wash and finely chop.
Add to prepared foods soy sauce and mayonnaise.
Stir.
The resulting mass is applied evenly on pita bread.
Close roll and put in the fridge for an hour to thoroughly soaked all.
Get and cut into rolls.

SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий