Welcome Back
Home » » Chocolate glaze

Chocolate glaze

Written By Unknown on четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г. | 12:10

Description: All this week Miss World baked puffs, cakes, muffins and pies, tirelessly through their authors on the forum. Being no longer able to contemplate a series of mind-boggling ee baking, today I am in a hurry realized cupcakes with blueberries. Was about to sprinkle them with powdered sugar on top, but remembered the hitherto untested recipe chocolate glaze, detection, as usual, in the vast runet. And now I hasten to share this miracle, because I came from him in delight! This glaze contains no cream, no butter, no need to cook ee, ee can be applied slowly, because it is not immediately freezes, baking can be hot or cooled completely, it does not matter! I admit that in the full cake recipes such glaze already included, but for obvious reasons, I checked this fact did not.



Ingredients for "Chocolate glaze":
Water (boiled, ice) - 3-4 tablespoons. l.
Potato starch (spoons no slides) - 1 tbsp. l.
Powdered sugar (spoon without slides) - 3 tbsp. l.
Cocoa powder (spoon without slides) - 3 tbsp. l.


Recipe "Chocolate glaze":
Cocoa powder, powdered sugar and starch mix and sift the dry bowl.
Add water (I pre-cooled water in the freezer for about 20 minutes) stir until homogeneous.
I used 3 tablespoons of water and icing turned out quite thick, almost did not flow, the image it shows.
From the statement of the number of products turned glaze sufficient to cover 8 cupcakes.
I can not add a photo to a fault, although I understand that to glaze it has nothing to do.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий