Welcome Back
Home » , , » Chicken chop in potato batte

Chicken chop in potato batte

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 21:37

Elena Thank for recipe!

Yesterday, for the first time to try one recipe, and the result is struck my family and our guests yesterday for their taste. Husband kissed me for his hands in the truest sense of the word. I can not share them with you, dear readers yum-yum.
I would not say that the recipe is very easy to prepare. I had to deliver the baby daddy, as in the preparation needed both hands free. For me now it is the first indicator of the complexity of cooking. But by the time it took only 30 minutes.
Honestly, I have starved all cooking procedures, and I try to make something that would be enough for my husband at least 2-3 days. Usually it's something cold and garnish, but often ends meat faster garnish and the second has to be disposed of in various ways.
This recipe intrigued me that contains a 2 in 1 - and meat and garnish. To taste cooked dish is a bit like pancakes, but with a pleasant surprise in the form of chicken chop inside.
And just tie the plug to the hand of her husband, that he had not swallowed along with this snacks.

Ingredients:

- Chicken - 500 grams
- Potatoes - 3 pieces large
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Flour - 4 tablespoons
- Herbs (dill, parsley)
- Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
1. Chicken fight off both the chops;
2. potatoes rubbed on a grater. Recipe indicated on a coarse grater, add salt and squeeze in 5 minutes. I do not press a second time and rubbed on a fine grater. Delicious either way. But if the juice to get rid of, the batter is a more viscous and adheres better to the meat.
3. Mix shabby potatoes, eggs, chopped herbs, flour and spices.
4. Put on one side of the batter and put the fillet fillet on this side of the heated pan.
5. On the outside of the steak to put the top layer of batter.
6. Fry over low heat for 15-20 minutes each way.
Enjoy your meal. 
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий