Welcome Back
Home » , , » Chicken breast with sweet and sour fruit sauce

Chicken breast with sweet and sour fruit sauce

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 21:41

I often cook chicken, very much like him in our family. Sometimes I do it in the microwave to save time. But it was necessary to fillet some addition, such as a sauce. So I began to think on the fly.
The fridge is found kiwi, also decided to engage in a recipe, namely to prepare tasty and healthy sauce. For added kiwi apple, a couple of cloves of garlic, sour cream.
The result had been just an amazing sauce, which I've never tried. For me it was a small opening. And most importantly, he is a very well with white meat.

Ingredients:

Chicken fillet
Sour Cream
Garlic
Spices
Salt

Sauce:
Kiwi - 1 pc.
Apple ("sour") - 1 pc.
Dill
Red pepper - 1 tsp
Garlic - 2 cloves of large
Sour Cream - 0.5 cups
Salt

Method of preparation:

- In a deep bowl for the microwave to put sour cream and spices
- Put a layer of fillets
- Slices of garlic
- Salt and then apply the cream with spices (put the remaining fillets in the same way)
- Put in the microwave for 15-20 minutes
- Kiwi washed, cleaned of hairs, cut with the skin
- Clear the apple, cut into
- Grate the garlic grated
- Chopped dill
- Put into a glass blender kiwi, apple, fennel, garlic, salt, add red pepper, all carefully whisk
- Add sour cream and beat again
- By this time cooked fillets
Fillet slices, pour the sauce and serve with a side dish. Sauce turns sweet and sour, and at the same time a little sharp, thanks to the red pepper and garlic.

My men looked at me skeptically when I mix these ingredients, I doubt that it will have. However, the sauce all very much, and now I'm going to cook it often.
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий