Welcome Back

Burritos with chicken

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 21:32

Ecaterina Thank for recipe!

Something in the last month we have no luck with the family in terms of health. That's youngest daughter was sick, the elder, and now my husband woke up with temperature. We all know how sick man :) In such a sad situation I have ingeniously maintain the morale of my family. So today I decided to make something really hot - namely, burritos with chicken.
Not to say that this dish is cheap. Some Mexican tortillas cost me 100 rubles. But once I decided that Mexican dish is Mexican to the last crumb, all bought for him. Even I bought a special sauce - "Salsa". That it must be submitted to the burritos.
Forgive me, gourmets, but tasted the sauce, I did not see the difference compared to other tomato paste. So, if you do not "Salsa" is not terrible, it can be replaced. A Mexican tortillas can completely replace the Armenian lavash. So, we need:

Ingredients

- Chicken Breast
- ½ cans of corn
- 1banka canned beans
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 150 gr. cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 Mexican tortillas
- Salt
- Olive oil
- Dill

Proceedings

Singing a song from the movie "Desperado" (Desperado), I went to the kitchen to prepare the first in my life Mexican dish. By the way, I remembered that as a child I liked Antonio Banderas. He is not Mexican, and Spanish, but the action in the aforementioned film takes place in Mexico. I grew up, and Antonio still good :) Well, it's something I was distracted. Oh, these burritos!
The first thing I put the pan heat up and poured into it a little olive oil. Cut parallel to the beginning of all the components. Pulled out pepper stalk special device. Cut it into strips.
Threw in the pan fried.
Following sliced ​​onion finely.
With chicken to do the same.
Vegetables and chicken should fry for 3 minutes.
At this time, diced tomatoes, and sent into the pan.
Finely chop the garlic and pour the same direction. The kitchen smells great sail. Basically, pepper and garlic. I closed the lid and left a lot of stew.
At this time engaged in the preparation of the other ingredients. Rubbed cheese grater.
Finely chop the dill.
Cakes set for 30 seconds in the microwave and warmed up. This is necessary to ensure that they are not torn when I'm gonna wrap them.
Filling in this time reached the condition. No need to tomatoes turned to mush. You can start screwdriving burritos. On the edge of the cake, I began to lay out the ingredients in the following order.
The mixture from the frying pan.
Beans.
Corn.
Cheese and greens.
Then I carefully wrapped burritos and put on a baking sheet. Got this sausage. Stuffing so much that it drips from the edges.
We fit the pan 6 burritos, as was intended. Some of them I anointed the top sauce "Salsa". A portion of leave without him, because spicy sauce and his children have not. Sprinkle with remaining cheese burritos and put in the oven to melt the cheese.
Just 10 minutes later with chicken burritos were ready! It seems to me that this is not a very high-calorie dish, but very satisfying. It took me a sausage to overeat. You can continue to explore Mexican cuisine!
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий