Welcome Back

Snack cake

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 18:49

There are days when nothing you do not want to cook and eat like a bike from the expanses of the Internet: "I decided to cook the meat with pineapple. Remained juice - do not pour out the same! I think: "I cooked a minute cupcakes quickly." In cakes used only egg yolks. Remained proteins. Do not throw out. Prepare meringue ... "
I just like the heroine of this story today. I had cookies on the brine. No it is not eaten. Well, do not disappear as good! Decided to make a cake. Improvisation is complete, and therefore there is no photo set of products.
Incredibly delicious cake. Very rich and want more and more, despite the fact that the already full.

So, for my copyright snack cake you will need:

- Cookies on brine (any crackers that can turn into crumbs)
- 100 g butter or margarine (I put 50 grams and it seemed to me dryly)
- 200 g of boiled meat
- 150 g carrots in Korean
- 300 g sour cream
- Ketchup / mustard / wasabi / spices / salt to your taste

Start preparing.


Cookies are preparing. I before grinding in a food processor with a knife cut into 4 pieces.
In a food processor or transform cookies crackers into fine crumbs.
Butter cut into small cubes.
We spread in the form of biscuits, and top evenly distribute the oil.
Meat I have domestic chicken. Did broth prescription one of the participants' Alimero ", and meat left. Cut into arbitrary pieces.
Immediately spread into shape.
Carrot in Korean finely chop and spread to all other products.
Cooking fill. Mix all the sauce: sour cream, wasabi, ketchup, garlic sauce, a little salt and pepper.
Mix well and pour the cake. Preheat the oven to bake and send a snack for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Very quick and easy snack or even dinner. Very tasty with tomato juice.
I wish all of culinary inspiration and bon appetit!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий