Welcome Back
Home » » Salad Tireless Heart

Salad Tireless Heart

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 18:01

Name of lettuce does not correspond to its content. Name is given to him only in the form of cooking. Since the dish is ready in important for me and my husband's day, and the appearance he has a pretty romantic.
As for the ingredients in its composition, then there is also quite simple. My main idea was that the husband had eaten, but he had no desire to sleep after a meal. On that day, we just celebrated the anniversary of our relations. For 11 years we have been something to remember, and I would like to talk in a romantic setting with the beloved.


For the preparation you will need:

- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 eggs
- 300 g mushrooms
- Chicken Breast
- Mayonnaise
- 3 pickles
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation: 

Time I was not so much, so I was moving very quickly and salad prepared in minutes. First of all, my potato tubers carefully and send them to the stew. Near the same set boiled eggs and chicken breast.
Prepare the form in which we will lay out a salad. I had a romantic dinner, choice, of course, fell on the split mold in the form of heart.
Ready potatoes are cooled, purify and cut into small cubes or three on a coarse grater. We spread it first layer in a salad. Top lubricates mayonnaise.
Mushrooms carefully my, cut into slices. Onions cut into half rings. Fry vegetables in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 10 minutes.
We spread the sauteed mushrooms potatoes next layer.
Boiled and chilled chicken breast cut into small cubes. Lay out a form. Top grease meat mayonnaise.
Pickled cucumbers cut into thin rings, spread on the fillets.
Three eggs on a fine grater. We spread them last layer, a little grease with mayonnaise.
In principle, it is possible to stop, but I for decoration sprinkle salad with pomegranate seeds.
It is important to give the salad to infuse at least a few hours, or even better, the whole night.
I wish you a lot of nice, romantic evenings!

SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий