Welcome Back
Home » » Lasagna with minced chicken

Lasagna with minced chicken

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 19:25

Lasagna invariably delights of my family, but all the rules I cook lasagna rare. Often this is due to laziness to cook pasta for lasagna and ready sheets have, until recently, did not spoil shops.
When I saw the sale of pasta "sheets for lasagna," I immediately bought them for any express cases. It was about this option and I want to tell you today. Here, the time for preparation significantly reduced by replacing some of the ingredients, but I assure you, the taste of it did not suffer.

Ingredients: 200 g of lasagna sheets, 700 grams of chicken meat, 200 grams of cheese, 4 tablespoons sunflower oil, 70 g of tomato paste, 50 g of butter, 3 tablespoons flour, 500 ml cream, Italian herbs, salt and pepper.

Chop onion and fry until medium-sized light gilding.
I used minced chicken. I usually do it myself from the chicken breast. Preparing it is much faster than the meat, and it is here already is time saving.
Stuffing add to the onions, fry, constantly stretching lumps.
Usually used in the correct climbing tomatoes, but as greenhouse tomatoes have this taste, I replaced them with tomato paste, added to ground beef, salt and pepper, sprinkle with Italian herbs and spread water. Extinguished so that the sauce is thickened with minced meat.
If prefabricated Italian herbs is not available, it is well to add dried parsley and basil.
Now prepare the bechamel sauce. I know that we often use milk instead of cream. This is possible, but I like bechamel cream. I take 10% of the drinking, béchamel turns out very tender and delicious.
First, melt the butter in a frying pan, then add flour and stir quickly begin to shovel around. Do this until the flour turns into a cream-colored creamy mass. Then diluted with cream and flour with constant stirring heated to boiling and thickened.
Sheets of lasagna I have not very comfortable, because small, smaller quarters sheet.
Before cooking them according to the instructions you need to pour boiling water. The first pancake turned out lumpy - sheets stuck together. Then I was immersed in boiling water sheets one by one and immediately tucked into a form that greased.
Into sheets of lasagna we smear layer thick bechamel sauce.
On the spread of the bechamel beef in a tomato sauce.
Then do the same thing to the top, but the last layer before backfilling cheese must necessarily be bechamel. On bechamel scatter the grated cheese and send the form in duhovochku. On baking leave 30-40 minutes.
And here it is, our lasagna, juicy, tender, tasty!
Has anyone could resist such a tasty morsels? 
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий