Welcome Back
Home » » Crumbly cookies without eggs

Crumbly cookies without eggs

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 12:41

Elene Thank for Recipe!
... Autumn Red, bright, rainy! My favorite ... And everything is good, but it came to me ailments.
With chronic gastritis and still some problems, of course, remember seasonal exacerbations. But it's probably not about me ...
That's not talking to me yogurt pure from my high acidity. And I took it and drank, guided by its usefulness. As a result - the problem with the stomach, intestines, gall. I usually have one immediately pulls the other.
So it was this time. A few days on cereals and soups me pretty tired ... and I decided to bake cookies. Unpretentious. To minimum ingredients (when the stomach discord, has just afraid!). And the process that was not tiring ... After all, even though I feel better, little effort has been!
In the liver, which I want to tell you just three ingredients. Well, apart from salt - 4. Preparation of a light, the power of the patient;)) By the way, it is suitable, and those who are allergic to eggs. And So ...

Required Products:

- 200 g butter
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt

Note: The volume of cup = 200 ml of water

Preparation:

Pack of oil left at room temperature to soften.
Pour it semolina and salt.
Notes:
1. Believe me, for a number of products half a teaspoon of salt - it's not much. If you want to make them more savory, put a little more.
2. If you wish, you can make baked sweet. Then rub the oil first with the right amount of sugar (up to 1 cup) and then add the semolina.
Knead well to salt evenly dispersed. Sift the flour is here.
Knead the plastic homogeneous dough, roll it into a ball.
Sheet of parchment paper sprinkled with flour.
Roll out the dough on it with a minimum thickness of 8 mm.
Shifted with paper on a baking sheet.
Knife for pizza made the first horizontal section, and then vertical.
Got this mesh of squares.
Sent for 25 minutes in a preheated 180 ° oven. Be careful not too browned. Take out the hot cookies again cut through with a knife along the same lines.
The idea is that it was necessary to wait until the cookies to cool and remove from the pan, but ... I was so eager to taste it, that the first box went not into the vase, and immediately to the destination))
Cookies and truth turns out crumbly and delicious! Ill (that is me) much more quickly started to recover after their reception! Once daily dose amounting ...))
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий