Welcome Back
Home » , , » Chicken pie with mushrooms and carrots

Chicken pie with mushrooms and carrots

Written By Unknown on вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г. | 21:50

On the day of St. Nicholas came to visit me congratulate son. Of course, I could not leave them without a delicious dinner, and myself - without a new prescription.


To prepare the cake I needed:
- 300 g chicken
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt
- Pepper
- 350 g mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 50 g cream

- 1 carrot
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 150 g of cheese

1. Chicken fillet cut into thin strips.
2. Next, add spices and lemon juice squeezed. Put the meat to marinate.
3. Meanwhile cleaned mushrooms and cut them into pieces of medium size.
4. Luke has cut finely, as his mother does not like.
5. Mushrooms and onions with roasted vegetable oil. 10 minutes before cooking add spices and cream.
6. Carrot and cheese rubbed on a coarse grater.
7. My baking dish with removable edges flowing, so I took the pan. It lay a parchment paper, then with the help of which it was easy to pass on cake plate.
8. On paper strips laid out so that they cover the bottom.
9. Next, sprinkle a little hard cheese.
10. Top with mushrooms.
11. The next layer was fresh carrots.
12. And all this is covered with another layer of marinated meat.
13. In the oven pie peksya 40 minutes. 10 minutes before cooking sprinkle with grated cheese. Juice stood out a lot, so I did a little bit in the merged.
On the one hand the recipe simple and very easy to perform, but I was struck by the taste. I did not eat this and he seemed quite unusual. This is likely due to the fresh carrots and not passaged. Guests my ate 2 slices and as always praised. I am very happy and inspires more and more new masterpieces, which I will share with you too. It's a pity I can pass the smell and taste only through words and photos.
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий