Welcome Back
Home » » Cakes for 15 minutes

Cakes for 15 minutes

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 13:46

Alina Thank for Recipe!
My husband and son went for a walk today. I stayed at home to do the cleaning, since a few days hosted guests. Time slipped by unnoticed at work. Of thought and work me back to the reality of the doorbell. These are my boys back home.
After a walk in the snow frosty day they wanted to eat. And I still did not even cook, because the time involved in cleaning the house. Home I promised that in 15 minutes they will have to eat, and she ran to the kitchen to cook quick cakes.
And you know how to cook cakes for 15 minutes? If in doubt about your abilities, then today's recipe will make you a "super - fast mistress." So call me son when I saw on the table ready pies. But a quarter of an hour ago, I told him that I had nothing to eat.

For the preparation of fast pies need the following products:
- 0.5 liters of sour milk (yogurt)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- How many will take the dough of flour (at least 5 cups)
- Vegetable oil for frying

For the filling, I now use frozen apricots, but you can take and cherries and sweet cherries, and boiled potatoes, and something else, based on the tastes, preferences and capabilities. If you use a sweet filling, the cakes can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
The first 5 minutes: preparing dough
Mix in yogurt containers and egg. Add salt and sugar.
Add baking soda in yogurt.
Add the flour and knead a soft dough, which can be easily roll out with a rolling pin.
The next 5 minutes: make cakes
The finished dough is rolled out to a thickness of 1 cm.
Decompose evenly over the dough filling on one part of the sheet of dough.
Cover the prepared dough with filling the second part of the test.
Cut the dough round cakes with a conventional glass. Sometimes obtained in the form of patties months, but this does not affect the taste.
Last 5 minutes: fry patties
In a frying pan, pour a lot of vegetable oil, heat it and bring it down to the oil cakes. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Ready pies lay on a plate. If they "hide" a sweet filling, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Pies are ready in 15 minutes! My boys were glad such a quick and tasty snack. While I make cakes, my husband had to make the tea. Then we all had tea together, the boys warmed and told me how they were riding a roller coaster rides, how to play snowballs and snowmen sculpted.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий