Welcome Back
Home » » Quick dessert jelly

Quick dessert jelly

Written By Unknown on среда, 18 февраля 2015 г. | 11:14

Once I cooked curd dessert and I have it did not come out the way I wanted it. For a long time I collected information, pondered a bunch of recipes and gave their universal for me. Now I know what I can feed tasty unexpected guests. I share with you my discovery.

Servings: 4

- 400 grams of curd mass
- 300 g sour cream
- 200 grams of milk
- 15 g of gelatin
- Powdered sugar

1. The first thing I did was flooded gelatin small amount of boiling water and leave it to swell, while preparing the rest.
2. In a bowl laid purchased cottage cheese (it can be easily prepared from the usual cottage cheese).
3. Add the sour cream and milk.
4. whipped all the blender until smooth. It is important that in the process you run more in the desert air. This can be done using a blender movements up and down.
5. Use a spoon stirred the good gelatin, until it is completely dissolved and was free of lumps.
6. Next, add it to the cream cheese and whipped all again.
7. In the process of adding powdered sugar to taste.
8. spill all on kremanki and refrigerate. Frozen literally 25-30 minutes.
The secret of lightness and tenderness dessert in its consistency and curd, namely curd. If you make a blank liquid, the dessert will be as ordinary milk jelly, if thick - very dense. As I wrote, it is very important weight to give as much air that it will not release because of its density. Thanks to the same gel hardens very quickly.
This option is the best one I can call at 100%, and in my experience rehabilitated. Jelly just melted in your mouth and it was incredibly delicious, hearty and easy at the same time. The only advice - do not take dairy products high fat, otherwise the dish will be difficult for the pancreas.
Bon Appetite!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий