Welcome Back
Home » » Italian salad with ham

Italian salad with ham

Written By Unknown on пятница, 6 февраля 2015 г. | 21:11

Hello my dear friends. And today, I want you to Tell about a very tasty salad that ukrasat any holiday and the usual table.

And as for the preparation, we will need the following ingredients:

Ham 300g
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Pepper 2 pieces
Pasta 400 g

Canned corn 300g
Cheese 200 g
Mayonnaise taste

Well, dear friends, take a pen and paper and write:

1)First, we need Boil pasta - I personally use in my opinion and many friends are best used horns or spiral pasta - in salted water, drain and let them cool.
2)Wash the tomatoes well under the cold water pressure below Cut tomatoes and peppers into cubes, and ham into thin slices. Cheese grate.
3)Next to it is necessary and very well and thoroughly mix all ingredients, season salad with mayonnaise.
That's all our salad is ready. All the bon appetit! If you like my recipes ask you about a few simple leave your comments invite friends to my blog and just one click of the mouse by pressing the click of a button to share. Thank  all ))
SHARE

About Unknown

0 коммент. :

Отправить комментарий